Sonographer ultrasound jobs in Atlanta Metro area:
If you have a passion for the fun side of OB sonography and are looking for FLEXIBLE, part time prn work, then we would like to hear from you.
- We currently have offices in Alpharetta, Buckhead, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Douglasville and Stockbridge.
- 2 years minimum of full time OB/GYN employment.
- Available to work 1-2 – weekend shifts (4-8 hours) per month and 1-2 weekday evening shifts (6p-9p) per month. Or maybe you have a more custom schedule of availability? Let us know.
- 3D/4D ultrasound experience is preferred, but not necessary. Will train an excellent OB tech.
On a side note:
Here are somethings that you would probably would like to know before you apply:
- We are an AAUIF accredited facility.
- We employ only ARDMS registered/eligible sonographers.
- The work is fun, non-diagnostic imaging.
- There are many technologists in our network and this position which makes your schedule flexible.
- We do not want this to be your primary employment, rather our network of sonographers enjoy picking up a two or three per month with us while enjoying their full time careers.
- You must have at least 2 years of outside school full time OB scanning experience and we prefer 3D/4D experience. If not, we will train confident OB technologists.
- We pay $30 per hour (based on your performance). This is not diagnostic work. This is simply fun elective ultrasound work.
Here at Baby’s First Images we are always expanding to keep up the demand of our clients. If you have extra time on the weekends that you would like to put to work in our fun and amazing facility, we want to hear from you. And, as sonographers say, “the best way to find a sonographer is through the ultrasound personal network.” So please pass the information on to any colleagues you think might be interested. We appreciate your word of mouth advertising
If you would like additional information, call us @ 770-753-8989 or e-mail your questions and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. And thanks for passing the word around about the position!